Topics

ShipData.txt

la6lu@online.no

Hi,

In my MultiPSK (paid version 4.41) directory I can see the shipdata.txt file is from 2015.

I have tried to look for a newer version of this file in the file section and checked old messages here, but have not found anything about a newer version. So it might be correct that the latest file is from 2015. But if there exists a newer version of the file, I would like a download link for it if possible.

Thanks...

Best 73's from

Geir, LA6LU

Ary

Hi  Geir,

I  have a newer (2019) version on UDXF. Compiled by a fellow UDXF member

73,  Ary

Op 8-11-2019 om 11:55 uur schreef <la6lu@...>:

Hi,

In my MultiPSK (paid version 4.41) directory I can see the shipdata.txt file is from 2015.

I have tried to look for a newer version of this file in the file section and checked old messages here, but have not found anything about a newer version. So it might be correct that the latest file is from 2015. But if there exists a newer version of the file, I would like a download link for it if possible.

Thanks...

Best 73's from

Geir, LA6LU

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Ary and Geir,

This file is much more completed that the previous (about 60 000 instead of 30 000) . However, Multipsk can manage, at the moment, only 50 000 records maximum. So I will increase the capacity to 100 000 maximum in the next version, so as to manage this file.

I  have a newer (2019) version on UDXF. Compiled by a fellow UDXF member

73,  Ary

Op 8-11-2019 om 11:55 uur schreef <la6lu@...>:

Hi,

In my MultiPSK (paid version 4.41) directory I can see the shipdata.txt file is from 2015.

I have tried to look for a newer version of this file in the file section and checked old messages here, but have not found anything about a newer version. So it might be correct that the latest file is from 2015. But if there exists a newer version of the file, I would like a download link for it if possible.

Thanks...

Best 73's from

Geir, LA6LU

Ary

Thanks Patrick !

73, Ary

Op 8-11-2019 om 12:45 uur schreef Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...>:

[...]

Hi Ary,

Great and many thanks :). I have already downloaded it now.

As per what Patrick say, I will truncate the number of entries in it to just 50 000 and keep the bigger (original) file from udfx until Patrick has released the next version of MuliPSK.

All the best and thanks again from

Geir, LA6LU

la6lu@online.no

Hi Patrick,

Thank you so much for increasing the ShipData capacity in the next MultiPSK version, much appreciated. :)

Best regards

Geir, LA6LU