SdRPlay RSPDX - Interface with Multipsk

agene

Hi Mike,

Thats not even warm, we had 48 deg C here last year, about 120 deg F :-)

mike agner

Hm, is it correct to say that the test version 5 of MulitPSK is needed along with the beta of SDRUno?  That's I think the 2nd time the test version 5 has been mentioned

Mike

Philip

Hello Mike.

You must have API V3.07 installed.

Philip G7JUR

agene

I have only tried your .dlls with the Test v5 which seems to work well.

Hello Mike,

So it seems that you could start directly the RSPDX receiver from Multipsk (as the RSP1A) without need to start RSP_TCP before (as with RSP2)? Do you confirm?

If so, I will propose both versions in the Multipsk package, i.e.:

·         RSP_TCP version 0 called “RSP_TCP.exe” as usual and by default,

·         RSP_TCP version 1 renamed “RSP_TCP_V_1_1.exe” (with its DLL) and a button called “RSP_TCP V.1.1” in the SDRplay options (to configure it by default).