Topics

SdRPlay RSPDuo - Interface with Multipsk ? - RSPduo

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Paolo,

Yes it seems that it does not work on this RSPduo receiver (the error 10061 is typical of this type of problem).

Have you previously installed the SDRUNO V 1.4 beta version, so to work with the SDRplay API V3.07, and consequently to be able to work with the RSP_TCP V.1.1?

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Paolo via groups.io
Envoyé : dimanche 5 juillet 2020 15:25
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] SdRPlay RSPDuo - Interface with Multipsk ?

Hi Patrick

I have the SDRPlay RSPduo, (sw 1.4RC2) not the RSPdx, I'm trying your new test 6 version but I get an error as you can read below...
Maybe it's not compatible with my hardware?

73, Paolo iz1mll

Il 05/07/2020 01:07, agene ha scritto:

Hi Patrick,

I don't know much about the various .dlls etc used in your interface, however the following is working for me with my 3 different RSP radios.

RSP1 (original model)

RSP2

RSPdx

I am using the latest versions of:-

SDRuno v1.4 Release candidate 2

MultiPSK v4.43 Test v5

plus the libpthread.dll, rsp_tcp.exe and sdrplay_api.dll included in Mike Agar's file SDRplay_RSP_TCP_1.1_API3.07_Windows.zip

With this setup, all 3 RSP radios work correctly in MultiPSK with no need for anything else.

Unfortunately, I can't use any of these settings in real life, as I need to run multiple VRX with my RSP receivers to receive multiple utility stations simultaneously, so have to use SDRuno along with up to 10 copies to MultiPSK to do this.

Regards, Mike Simpson

South Penrith, NSW, Australia

Avast logo

Questa e-mail è stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.
www.avast.com