De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Àrthur Thynne
Envoyé : mardi 13 juillet 2021 18:59
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] rtl-sdr usage

For a while now, when I want to use rtl-sdr on multipsk I have had to use DLL. However This week, I have been unable to get them working using the Config Screen. Anyone know why?

Thanks.

Arthur G7IKG

Àrthur Thynne

Hi Patrick.
Sampling mode is Quadrature
Selection: ezcap USB 2.0 DVB _T/DAB/FM dongle-R820 tuner -Realtek RTL 2838UHIDIR 00000001.
Out of the box DLL. ok is disabled

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021, 19:14 Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Arthur,

What do you read when you click on “RTL and mode selection”?

For a while now, when I want to use rtl-sdr on multipsk I have had to use DLL. However This week, I have been unable to get them working using the Config Screen. Anyone know why?

Thanks.

Arthur G7IKG

Patrick Lindecker

What you get is normal.

What message (at the bottom) do you have when you click on the “RTL key/DLL” button?

For a while now, when I want to use rtl-sdr on multipsk I have had to use DLL. However This week, I have been unable to get them working using the Config Screen. Anyone know why?

Thanks.

Arthur G7IKG

Àrthur Thynne

Patrick.

To answer your question.

"TNT receiver and connection done via RTL DLL".

Arthur.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021, 20:40 Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

What you get is normal.

What message (at the bottom) do you have when you click on the “RTL key/DLL” button?

For a while now, when I want to use rtl-sdr on multipsk I have had to use DLL. However This week, I have been unable to get them working using the Config Screen. Anyone know why?

Thanks.

Arthur G7IKG

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Arthur,

Your RTL key works well. Click on the « Transceiver” button to control the RTL key (level and frequency). Click on “Help” for details.