Topics

RSP Commands

Fred Albertson

Hi Patrick,

I have been experimenting with the new "Parameters" to add
control to the SDRPlay radios.  I am confused as to when the
parameters are sent to the radio.

If I monitor the rcp_tcp screen, I see the "set freq", "agc disabled"or "agc enabled"
and the "set gain mode x".

The Bias-T commands also show up.

But, I never see the -Px commands.

Should I be able to see the parameters?

Thanks,

Fred

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Fred,

>But, I never see the -Px commands.
>Should I be able to see the parameters?
The parameters must be written before pushing on the “SDRplay” button. If a parameter is written, for example “–P1” in the “Parameters” field, it is added to the line command and, normally, must be executed by the RSP_TCP.exe file (switch to the Port B for “-P1”).

I don’t know if RSP_TCP.exe shows this because I have a simple SDRplay RSP1 without port selection.

Note, from the manual

For advanced users only, it can be added parameters to RSP_RCP.exe, except "-a", "-p", "-s" and "-f", in the line editor after the "Parameters:" caption. The parameters must not concern the Multipsk digital processing but the hardware itself.

For example: "-P0" for "PORT A", "-P1" for "PORT B" or "-P2" for "PORT HIz". For details, consult the following WEB address: https://www.sdrplay.com/docs/SDRplay_RSP_TCP_Server_Guide.pdf
Attention, Multipsk does not check if these user parameters are correct.