Topics

New SDRplay RSPdx no Connect via TCP/IP

Josef Garcia

Hello Patrick,

the new SDRplay RSPdx, cannot connect via TCP/IP. See error message.
My old model SDRplay RSP1a works without problems.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks and 73
Josef

Josef Garcia

Oh sorry, I've overlooked is not yet supported by SDRplay!

73 Josef

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Josef,

You can try this procedure:

About the RSP2 model and beyond:

If the direct interface with Multipsk does not work (with an error message), try this procedure (thanks to Christian and Fred):

1. start "rsp_tcp.exe -E" (from the Multipsk folder), with, for example, the "SDRPlay_RSP2.BAT" batch file in the Multipsk package.
Note that it can be added the parameter "-P0" = PORT A (default) or "-P1" = PORT B or "-P2" = HIz

2. start Multipsk,

3. press on the "SDRplay" button and, possibly, on "+Speaker" to listen to the demodulated sound

4. press on the "RX/TX screen" button

If it does not work either, there is no solution  (or perhaps asking to the SDRplay company if rsp_tcp.exe is supposed to work with this SdR, as the RSP1 does).

the new SDRplay RSPdx, cannot connect via TCP/IP. See error message.

My old model SDRplay RSP1a works without problems.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks and 73
Josef

Attachments:

Josef Garcia

Hello, Patrick,

thanks for the tip, but unfortunately without success. We will wait for SDRplay.

Thanks again for the help Christian and Fred

73 Josef

Josef Garcia

Response from SDRplay...

Josef Garcia via groups.io <Garcia.Josef333@...>

08:42 (vor 9 Stunden)

an SDRPlayUsers

Hello everybody,

will there be a version of "TCP Server" for the "SDRplay RSPdx"?

Thanks a lot and 73

Jon Hudson jon.hudson@... über groups.io

08:43 (vor 9 Stunden)

an SDRPlayUsers

Yes, it should be available soon.

Josef Garcia via groups.io <Garcia.Josef333@...>

17:25 (vor 1 Stunde)

an SDRPlayUsers

Super many thanks! Many Multipsk users will be happy!
73 Josef

Patrick Lindecker

Nice. Thanks Josef !