Topics

MultiPSK Unusable #multipsk

Phil Latimer

I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. I downloaded the latest version of Multipsk but encountered the same problem as others in this group have experienced. The program will not start and does not see the sound system. Frankly, I need a program that works properly and the current version of Multipsk is too unstable for my use. Perhaps in some future version, these issues will be resolved but I should not have to waste time trying to figure out why the program won't run.

I look forward to an improved and more stable program in the future.

Michael Dawson

I second this I have uninstalled it on my W10 desktop PC it simply won't run.

On 15/11/2019 14:47, Phil Latimer wrote:
I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. I downloaded the latest version of Multipsk but encountered the same problem as others in this group have experienced. The program will not start and does not see the sound system. Frankly, I need a program that works properly and the current version of Multipsk is too unstable for my use. Perhaps in some future version, these issues will be resolved but I should not have to waste time trying to figure out why the program won't run.

I look forward to an improved and more stable program in the future.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#2675): https://groups.io/g/multipsk/message/2675
Mute #multipsk: https://groups.io/mk?hashtag=multipsk&subid=1569467
-=-=-
The Multi Mode Digital Software for Amateur Radio, SWL, Utility DXing, Aircraft and ship monitoring and more!   <br /><a href="http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm" target="_blank">http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm</a><br />Moderated by Andy K3UK and Gary K7EK
-=-=-
Group Owner: multipsk+owner@groups.io

tomandy

Sometimes it works. I thought it was a bad USB cable. But the program is unfortunately not stable. Sometimes a part does not appear on the screen or does not load enough. I am nevertheless happy with it.

I understand that it is perhaps not ideal, but don’t forget that it is an amateur program…. For a much more “stable” program, you should turn to professional programs which will be surely better. Or for just amateur modes, Fldigi is really a very good program.