Topics

Multipsk 4.41 Test version 3 - SDRplay user parameters

Patrick Lindecker

Hello to all,

Relatively to the SDRPlay receivers (RSP2 and beyond), I propose this test version 3 where the user parameters, “-P1” for example, is transmitted in first position on the command line. Perhaps the RSP_TCP server will interpret better this user parameter, in this way:  http://f6cte.free.fr/MULTIPSK_4_41_test_version_3.zip

Paste this address in your Internet Explorer or equivalent. Download the file.
Extract the ZIP file and replace the “official” Multipsk.exe with this test version. Before, make a copy of the “official” Multipsk.exe, in case of.

Thanks for reports on this forum.

MadMike

Sorry Patrick, but the new Test v3 gave the following error message:-
Failure of the TCP/IP connection, the SDRplay receiver is
probably not connected.
Disconnecting error.
Socket Error no 10053: Software caused the connection to
abort. A connection that has been made was aborted.

Also, I am now getting that error message with both of the test versions you sent yesterday. Does not matter whether there are parameters in the box or not.

Fred Albertson

Hi Mike and Patrick,

I just saw your comment of 2109Z.  When I get that error, I manually close
and restart rtl_tcp.exe and it goes away.  That also allows me to see the
data from rtl_tcp concerning the commands.

I have had success running the last version, 4.40, test 3, and the radio comes
up, but the -P parameters do not change the settings. The BIAS-T on/off
works fine and the radio tunes as requested from MultiPSK.

I am trying to monitor localhost:1234, but I have not found a way yet.

Working...

Fred

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the report. Difficult to know what happens with the RSP2 model (I have only the RSP1 and the connection works well as with your RSP1).

It seems that the RSP2 connects then disconnects for an unknown reason.

I will leave the program as it is.

Sorry Patrick, but the new Test v3 gave the following error message:-

Failure of the TCP/IP connection, the SDRplay receiver is

probably not connected.

Disconnecting error.

Socket Error no 10053: Software caused the connection to

abort. A connection that has been made was aborted.

Also, I am now getting that error message with both of the test versions you sent yesterday. Does not matter whether there are parameters in the box or not.

Hello Fred,

RR for all, and especially the trick for rsp_tcp.exe.

>-P parameters do not change the settings.

This secondary parameter is not considered (but, fortunately, main parameters are considered). I will delete the Parameters field for the 4.41 version (but keep it in reserve).