Topics

Multipsk 4.41 Test version 2 - C4FM + SDRplay parameters

Patrick Lindecker

Hello to all,

To try to solve the TCP/IP connection of SDRPlay receivers (RSP2), I propose two test versions: Multipsk.exe and Multipsk2.exe on this test version 2: http://f6cte.free.fr/MULTIPSK_4_41_test_version_2.zip

Paste this address in your Internet Explorer or equivalent. Download the file.
Extract the ZIP file and replace the “official” Multipsk.exe with this test version. Before, make a copy of the “official” Multipsk.exe, in case of. If the SDRplay TCP/IP does not work, the Multipsk2.exe can be tried.

The C4FM decoding has been improved.

Thanks for reports on this forum.

MadMike

Hi Patrick,

I tested your files MultiPSK.exe and MultiPSK2.exe with my RSP2 - the first one MultiPSK.exe works fine, I have it decoding ACARS traffic with no problems.

The other file MultiPSK2.exe gave the same error message as yesterday's version.

I hope that helps.

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the report. I will continue with the Multipsk.exe (first version). Does the parameters field work?

I see that you are building a new WEB site. Nice! Have you found again (or rebuilt) your codes?

I tested your files MultiPSK.exe and MultiPSK2.exe with my RSP2 - the first one MultiPSK.exe works fine, I have it decoding ACARS traffic with no problems.

The other file MultiPSK2.exe gave the same error message as yesterday's version.

I hope that helps.

Fred Albertson

Hi Patrick and Mike,

I have ben following this work on the SDRPlay, and I want to let
you know that, while I have had no problems contacting and operating
my RSP2Duo (new 2 tuner SDR), I do not think the parameters field
is working with the new multipsk.exe text version.

I have confirmed with customer support that the -P0, 1, and 2 should
activate the different antenna ports, as they did for the RSP2, but I see
no changes when I change the parameter fields.

The operation  of the Duo is not in the literature yet, but here is their
comment:

Hello Fred,
We have not updated the commands in the RSP_TCP server. However,
the manual is not clear where the RSPduo is concerned and we will fix
this, but Tuner 1 (the 50 ohm port) is the default (option 0), option 1
is Tuner 2 and options 2 is the Hi-Z port for tuner 1.

Best regards

Tech_Support

Your SDRplay Support Helpdesk Team

Please let me know if I can assist in your testing,

Great Day,

Fred

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Fred,

Thanks for the report.

I don’t know why it does not work whereas this parameter is present in the command line. Perhaps because it is in the last parameter position (?). I’ll propose a test version with this parameter before all other parameters. If it does not work, I will delete this possibility.