Topics

Multiple Instances of MultiPak

Rich O.

Hello All:

Trying to run several instances of MultiPSK to feed DisplayLauncher with multi channels of GMDSS.  I copied the Mutlipsk in to a new folder, but when I run the 2nd instance of MultiPsk i get the Windows socket error 10048.

Do you have any clues?

Rich

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Rich,

Somewhere, you must use two same IP ports (on Multipsk?).

“Typically, only one usage of each socket address (protocol/IP address/port) is permitted.”

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Rich O.
Envoyé : samedi 4 avril 2020 22:38
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] Multiple Instances of MultiPak

Hello All:

Trying to run several instances of MultiPSK to feed DisplayLauncher with multi channels of GMDSS.  I copied the Mutlipsk in to a new folder, but when I run the 2nd instance of MultiPsk i get the Windows socket error 10048.

Do you have any clues?

Rich

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com

Rich O.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 02:11 PM, Patrick Lindecker wrote:

Do you have any clues?

Rich

Rich O.

Patrick.

I got it.  I had the "TCP/IP Server "On" button clicked on for both instances.   Uncheck this button solved the issue and I am now able to run multiple instances of MultiPSK.

RIch

Patrick Lindecker

Nice Rich.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Rich O.
Envoyé : samedi 4 avril 2020 23:14
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] Multiple Instances of MultiPak

Patrick.

I got it.  I had the "TCP/IP Server "On" button clicked on for both instances.   Uncheck this button solved the issue and I am now able to run multiple instances of MultiPSK.

RIch

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com