Topics

Multiple Instances of MultiPak

Rich O.

Hello All:

Trying to run several instances of MultiPSK to feed DisplayLauncher with multi channels of GMDSS.  I copied the Mutlipsk in to a new folder, but when I run the 2nd instance of MultiPsk i get the Windows socket error 10048.

Do you have any clues?

Rich

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Rich,

Somewhere, you must use two same IP ports (on Multipsk?).

“Typically, only one usage of each socket address (protocol/IP address/port) is permitted.”

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 02:11 PM, Patrick Lindecker wrote:

Trying to run several instances of MultiPSK to feed DisplayLauncher with multi channels of GMDSS.  I copied the Mutlipsk in to a new folder, but when I run the 2nd instance of MultiPsk i get the Windows socket error 10048.

Do you have any clues?

Rich

Rich O.

Patrick.

I got it.  I had the "TCP/IP Server "On" button clicked on for both instances.   Uncheck this button solved the issue and I am now able to run multiple instances of MultiPSK.

RIch

Patrick Lindecker

Nice Rich.