Topics

IMPORTANT: New home for this group.

Andrew OBrien

After discussion with Patrick and  moderators Gary and Terry, and based on general levels of dissatisfaction with Yahoogroups by the Multipsk membership , we have decided to move this Yahoo group to the following address

Gary, Terry and myself are co-owners.  Usually when moving to GroupsIO the process is automatic but due to many issues with Yahoogroups (and their lack of any customer support or technical assistance) we are currently unable to do the automatic change.  I will continue to try, but I am not that hopeful.

So, please subscribe to the group at the new home.  Please spread the word, we will TRY to close down the Yahoogroup without losing the archives.

Andy K3UK