Topics

#HelpNeeded Call field not filled #HelpNeeded

Jim AJ8S

Patrick,

Thanks for taking a look at this. I have tried double-clicking as fast as I can and only very occasionally it fills in. But it is always true that I can paste the call sign in.

Since I don't see any resolution to this I have gone back to version 4.28 which works fine. When newer versions come along I will try again.

73, Jim

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Jim,

You can try to adjust the « double click” speed (towards “slow”) in the “Mouse proprieties” under the Configuration panel.

>When newer versions come along I will try again.

Unfortunately, it will not change because Multipsk does not manage the double-click (it is transmitted by Windows).

Thanks for taking a look at this. I have tried double-clicking as fast as I can and only very occasionally it fills in. But it is always true that I can paste the call sign in.

Since I don't see any resolution to this I have gone back to version 4.28 which works fine. When newer versions come along I will try again.

73, Jim

Jim AJ8S

Correction:  I have gone back to version 4.28 which was working fine but now has the same problem.  I can only conclude that the problem is something to do with my system. Please do not waste time looking for this issue. Thanks for an excellent program. 73