Topics

Help with online receiver interface

Fred

Edited

I would like to have mulitpsk decode from a online web site receiver .
Let me explain there are websites where you can listen to other peoples sdr receivers.
What I would like to know is can multipsk be setup to receive theses signals.
I have tried several things in the configuration screen with no luck.
Are there step by step directions available to do this.
Remember I have no physical SDR or radio in this scenario.

WB9EZB

you can send audio from your sdr website to your computer using
Virtual Audio Cable.  Also, some sdr web radios have an IQ option
which you might be able to use but I am not sure how to do that.

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 11:39 PM Fred <coar3@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I would like to have mulitpsk decode from a online web site receiver .
Let me explain there are websites where you can listen to other peoples sdr receivers.
What I would like to know is can multipsk be setup to receive theses signals.
I have tried several things in the configuration screen with no luck.
Are there step by step directions available to do this.
Remember I have no physical SDR or radio in this scenario.

You can simply connect the sound card output to the sound card input, and adjust the level so that the sound not be overloaded.

However, a VAC is a better solution, if possible.

I would like to have mulitpsk decode from a online web site receiver .
Let me explain there are websites where you can listen to other peoples sdr receivers.
What I would like to know is can multipsk be setup to receive theses signals.
I have tried several things in the configuration screen with no luck.
Are there step by step directions available to do this.
Remember I have no physical SDR or radio in this scenario.

Andrew O'Brien

Yes , you can do that . I have done it many times . You will need a virtual audio application . The free VB Audio will work . Then set Multipsk to receive audio from VB Audio.

Andy

On Jun 21, 2020, at 12:38 AM, Fred <coar3@...> wrote:

I would like to have mulitpsk decode from a online web site receiver .
Let me explain there are websites where you can listen to other peoples sdr receivers.
What I would like to know is can multipsk be setup to receive theses signals.
I have tried several things in the configuration screen with no luck.
Are there step by step directions available yo do this.
Remember I have no physical SDR or radio in this scenario.