Flicker on waterfall.

Àrthur Thynne

Irregular, but continuous, flicker on waterfall after download of v45.3 multipsk. Receiving and decoding incoming signal OK.

Any thoughts anyone?

Arthur
G7IKG

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Arthur,

I have this type of (graphic) behaviour on one of my old PC. It does not change the coding/decoding but it is irritating. I have no solution in fact (as I don’t know the reason, probably related to the graphic card). In 4.45.2 version, do you have any flicker?

Note: do you have this flicker on all modes or just on one mode, and if so, which one?

Irregular, but continuous, flicker on waterfall after download of v45.3 multipsk. Receiving and decoding incoming signal OK.

Any thoughts anyone?

Arthur

G7IKG

Àrthur Thynne

Hi Patrick.
Thanks for your speedy response.
My previous version was  quite old and did not have a flicker. The flicker occurs on all modes of Multipsk, not however on Flidgi or sdr console. Looks as if I have to splash out on a new laptop. Not before time, I have to say.

Thanks Patrick

Arthur

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021, 12:30 Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Arthur,

I have this type of (graphic) behaviour on one of my old PC. It does not change the coding/decoding but it is irritating. I have no solution in fact (as I don’t know the reason, probably related to the graphic card). In 4.45.2 version, do you have any flicker?

Note: do you have this flicker on all modes or just on one mode, and if so, which one?

Irregular, but continuous, flicker on waterfall after download of v45.3 multipsk. Receiving and decoding incoming signal OK.

Any thoughts anyone?

Arthur

G7IKG

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Arthur,

>My previous version

Do you remember which version?

Irregular, but continuous, flicker on waterfall after download of v45.3 multipsk. Receiving and decoding incoming signal OK.

Any thoughts anyone?

Arthur

G7IKG

Àrthur Thynne

Hi Patrick.

Previous version was 4.43. updated a few days ago.

A.

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021, 21:46 Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Arthur,

>My previous version

Do you remember which version?

Irregular, but continuous, flicker on waterfall after download of v45.3 multipsk. Receiving and decoding incoming signal OK.

Any thoughts anyone?

Arthur

G7IKG

Patrick Lindecker

>Previous version was 4.43. updated a few days ago.

Thanks for the information Arthur.