Topics

APT Decoding

Frans Maris

Hi All,

Who can help me to decode correctly NOAA-images?

Why does MultiPSK decode all the NOAA images as “Southbound” passes?

How can I prevent this ? Do I really need the phasing signal to solve the problem?

For a good understanding, because of limited horizon (my QTH is located inside an agglomeration) I’m unable to catch the signal early enough.

73,

Pacco

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Pacco,

Multipsk must detect APT synchronization signals (channels A/B).