Topics

ALE-400 handshaking continuous with similar callsigns_APRS routing PAXmode and ALE modes

brad@...

Hi Patrick

I will get details on ALE setup soon .

I have been experimenting with PAX and can get the mode to handshake and view "responders messages and request "List" which is all good.

I see this can route to APRS when APRS transmissions are manually sent .

I used rotate.aaprs2.net  port 14580 and the connection state =connected and saw all the server aprs traffic passing .

Question : If I then go to ALE aprs transmissions there is not tab for internet routing . can you confirm why this is so .

Thank you in advance.

Bradley Glen

ZS5BG

On 2019-11-18 11:42, Patrick Lindecker wrote:

Hello Bradley,

>Issue being experienced with ALE-400.
Do you mean in "/FAE" protocol or not "/FAE" ? Could you give some details on the configuration on the HF server (ALE is "rich"), or snapshots?

>I am using Mpsk 4.4 on both Win7 professional .

4.4 or 4.41 ?