AIS & ADSB

Jeremy CLARK

Is it possible to decode AIS and ADS-B say on two separate SDRs and display on one map/chart without internet access?

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Jeremy,

>Is it possible to decode AIS and ADS-B say on two separate SDRs

With two separated instances of Multipsk, it is probably possible.

>display on one map/chart without internet access?

It would need a common program taking data, through TCP/IP links in local loop, from the two separated instances of Multipsk and displaying the positions on a map. Unfortunately,  such program does not exist.