De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Nick
Envoyé : dimanche 22 mars 2020 20:46
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] Aero/EGC no update?

Hello,
I am using V 4.38 and am confused by the Aero/EGC button not having an update/downloading button. It is saying that it's time to update but there is no way to update (Oldest prediction 1108.3 days. 5 Satellites.).  Any idea what may be happening here?
--
R,
Nick A.

Roger-that,
I appreciate the quick reply, Patrick. Fantastic software, fantastic customer service. Take care and 73.
--
R,
Nick A.