Topics

#aero #aero

Using SDR Console, my C-Band signal at the moment is around -100dbm give or take a couple of db, (around 12dbm above the noise floor) it varies depending on how accurately the antenna is set.
It's very difficult to measure because it's such a short signal burst, which also makes it difficult to align the antenna.

I've no experience with a funcube so unable to help you with that device.

On 21/12/2018 at 14:41, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Roland ,

I have no Funcube, but in a general way, the level must be the highest possible (to neglect the digital noise) but without overloading to remain as linear as possible (don’t pass 50% of the maximum).