From: multipsk@groups.io <multipsk@groups.io> on behalf of mike agner <ka3jjz@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 6:53:07 AM
To: multipsk@groups.io <multipsk@groups.io>
Subject: [multipsk] new modes page

Recently I came across a page by F1ULT that was describing some of the modes MultiPSK uses.  As it went back to version 3, it didn't look all that up to date, so I wrote my own here...

https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/HF_and_LF_Modes_used_by_MultiPSK

Please feel free to pass along better websites for the modes listed. Remember, it covers any mode MulitPSK can handle below 30 Mhz.

Mike

mike agner

Edited

OK I will add it presently