Reception 10500 AERO

Dani Glikmanas

Hi Patrick,

How are you?

I use Multipsk to decode AERO but receiving the signal through the AIRSPY SDR play. I have no problem decoding L band (600 and 1200) but when I put it to decode C band (10500) nothing happens. Is there something that needs to be done? I didn't change anything. I use the same setup from L band to C band. I just click on the C band button.

Thanks,

tseug <8vbngz3g5rtl@...>

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 12:50 PM, Dani Glikmanas wrote:

Is there something that needs to be done?
Improve the signal you are feeding to the software.
This will most likley involve improving your antenna system.

Dani Glikmanas

Tseug,

I am decoding normally with JAERO on 10500 with this present settings and on 600 and 1200 JAERO and Multipsk are working very well. ell.

Any suggestion, please.

Thanks

Dani Glikmanas

Enviada em: domingo, 16 de maio de 2021 11:12
Para: multipsk@groups.io
Assunto: Re: [multipsk] Reception 10500 AERO

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 12:50 PM, Dani Glikmanas wrote:

Is there something that needs to be done?
Improve the signal you are feeding to the software.
This will most likley involve improving your antenna system.

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Dani,

In C band, only 1200 bauds transmissions are decoded, there is no choice…

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 03:35 PM, Dani Glikmanas wrote:

I am decoding normally with JAERO
Ah. Patrick has replied but I am interested in why you would want to use multipsk instead of JAERO?

Duncan Pettett

On Sun, 16 May 2021 at 17:15, tseug
<8vbngz3g5rtl@...> wrote:
On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 03:35 PM, Dani Glikmanas wrote:

> I am decoding normally with JAERO

Ah. Patrick has replied but I am interested in why you would want to use multipsk instead of JAERO?

Dani Glikmanas

Sorry, L band.

Dani Glikmanas

Enviado via iPhone

Em 16 de mai. de 2021, à(s) 12:51, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> escreveu:

Hello Dani,

In C band, only 1200 bauds transmissions are decoded, there is no choice…

I use Multipsk to decode AERO but receiving the signal through the AIRSPY SDR play. I have no problem decoding L band (600 and 1200) but when I put it to decode C band (10500) nothing happens. Is there something that needs to be done? I didn't change anything. I use the same setup from L band to C band. I just click on the C band button.

Thanks,

<image001.png>