QSO saving problems

Ary

Hi all,

I have been using Multipsk for many years and never had this problem before. Since a couple of weeks the program does not save the QSO's anymore. I have tried all options, but not one of the automatic backups works. I can only manually save the QSO in progress. I reïnstalled Multipsk but that doesn't help. Any idea how this can be solved?

73 Ary

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Ary,

I’ve checked the working in the following way. If, on the QSO window, I push “Regular back-up” and the “10 sec “, the QSO 2021-05-14.TXT file is created and regularly updated with the new data.

Don’t you see the file created or don’t you see the file updated?

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Ary
Envoyé : vendredi 14 mai 2021 14:57
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] QSO saving problems

Hi all,

I have been using Multipsk for many years and never had this problem before. Since a couple of weeks the program does not save the QSO's anymore. I have tried all options, but not one of the automatic backups works. I can only manually save the QSO in progress. I reïnstalled Multipsk but that doesn't help. Any idea how this can be solved?

73 Ary

Ary

Hi Patrick,

A moment ago I removed all Multipsk related files, restarted the pc and re-installed the program. It seems to be working now.

Thanks for the great program!

Ary

Op 14-5-2021 om 18:27 uur schreef Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...>:

Hello Ary,

I’ve checked the working in the following way. If, on the QSO window, I push “Regular back-up” and the “10 sec “, the QSO 2021-05-14.TXT file is created and regularly updated with the new data.

Don’t you see the file created or don’t you see the file updated?

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Ary
Envoyé : vendredi 14 mai 2021 14:57
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] QSO saving problems

Hi all,

73 Ary