De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Ary
Envoyé : vendredi 14 mai 2021 14:57
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] QSO saving problems

Hi all,

I have been using Multipsk for many years and never had this problem before. Since a couple of weeks the program does not save the QSO's anymore. I have tried all options, but not one of the automatic backups works. I can only manually save the QSO in progress. I reïnstalled Multipsk but that doesn't help. Any idea how this can be solved?

73 Ary

Ary

Hi Patrick,

A moment ago I removed all Multipsk related files, restarted the pc and re-installed the program. It seems to be working now.

Thanks for the great program!

73
Ary

Op 14-5-2021 om 18:27 uur schreef Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...>:

Hello Ary,

I’ve checked the working in the following way. If, on the QSO window, I push “Regular back-up” and the “10 sec “, the QSO 2021-05-14.TXT file is created and regularly updated with the new data.

Don’t you see the file created or don’t you see the file updated?