Error when running 2 instance of MULTIPSK to decode VDL2

DAVID BENNETT

Hello,
I am able to run many instances of MULTIPSK to decode ACARS.  When I start a 2nd instance of MULTIPSK to decode VDL2, I get the following error message.
Inline image

You can’t use twice the local TCP/IP loop on the same port. Only one instance is permitted. You must leave the “Ser. TCP/IP” button pushed on only one instance of Multipsk.

I am able to run many instances of MULTIPSK to decode ACARS.  When I start a 2nd instance of MULTIPSK to decode VDL2, I get the following error message.

Attachments:

DAVID BENNETT

De-selected the TCP/IP Ser. button on the 2nd occurrence of MULTIPSK.  VDL2 is docoding fine now.  Thanks for the help.

Hello,