Scrolling while on Fax mode

Gilberto Rivera

Not sure if it is possible, could've sworn I was able to before.

When I hover my mouse pointer over the active receive window, and use my scroll wheel to view a previously received fax, nothing happens.

If I need to scroll the fax image, the only way possible is by moving my mouse pointer over to the right margin, left clicking on the vertical bar and at the same time dragging the mouse up or down.

Patrick Lindecker

Hello,

Yes indeed, to scroll the fax picture up and down you must use the vertical bar with the mouse. There is no other way.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Gilberto Rivera
Envoyé : mardi 4 mai 2021 20:50
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] Scrolling while on Fax mode

Not sure if it is possible, could've sworn I was able to before.

When I hover my mouse pointer over the active receive window, and use my scroll wheel to view a previously received fax, nothing happens.

If I need to scroll the fax image, the only way possible is by moving my mouse pointer over to the right margin, left clicking on the vertical bar and at the same time dragging the mouse up or down.

Malcolm

Any chance that scrolling the fax image using the mouse wheel could be added please?
It would be a useful feature if possible. 
Malcolm

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Malcom,

I note your idea. But I don’t know if it is possible (easily).

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Malcolm
Envoyé : mercredi 26 mai 2021 21:04
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] Scrolling while on Fax mode

Any chance that scrolling the fax image using the mouse wheel could be added please?
It would be a useful feature if possible. 
Malcolm

Malcolm

Thank you for your consideration Patrick.
Really enjoy using MultiPSK with my  RSP1A, it's a nice combination. 
Malcolm