Waterfall

joseph

Thank you .. Patrick

On 7 May 2021, at 13:03, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Joseph,

The USER.COD must be copied in the installation directory of the applications MULTIPSK and CLOCK. These programs must recognize the key and delete the limitations.
It is just a copy-paste operation.

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de joseph via groups.io
Envoyé : vendredi 7 mai 2021 13:16
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] Waterfall

Could you talk me through the procedure I have the zip and user code don’t want to make a mess of it .. joseph

On 6 May 2021, at 19:14, joseph via groups.io <joseph.earley@...> wrote:

The settings on the sound card mike ..i had the settings to low,this is my first laptop running windows 10..still need to learn a lot..thanks for help...joseph

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: "joseph via groups.io" <joseph.earley@...>

Date: 2021-05-01 07:10 (GMT-04:00)

Just a blank black screen no signals I will try post a shot

Patrick Lindecker