Saving Parameters

Gilberto Rivera

I must admit I haven't read the manual thoroughly although, I did search.

Can't find out exactly what is saved when you click on "Save Parameters".

My understanding is that after clicking that, it should save all of your adjustments.

Now, when I click on "Save Parameters", I get the following

if I then, click "Ok", I get another pop up;

What can I do to correct this if, in essence, the warning is correct?

TIA.

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Gilberto,

First Click on the « Creation of a new configuration sub-directory » button.

You will see this:

Add “Test” (or other sub-directory, as for example “POCSAG”) after “…\CONFIGURATIONS\”

Click OK. You come back to the previous window.

Now, you can choose the sub-directory “Test “, then click “OK”. Parameters are saved.

I must admit I haven't read the manual thoroughly although, I did search.

Can't find out exactly what is saved when you click on "Save Parameters".

My understanding is that after clicking that, it should save all of your adjustments.

Now, when I click on "Save Parameters", I get the following

if I then, click "Ok", I get another pop up;

What can I do to correct this if, in essence, the warning is correct?

TIA.

Gilberto Rivera

That did the trick.

Thanks Patrick!