CW QRP mode problem ?

Thierry

Hello Patrick and everyone,

In help file I can read that for non licensed version the "QRP mode" is available for 10 min. Nevertheless, a friend of mine who use v4.45 tried this function and but 2 second later, he got this information windows

So as I tried myself, using version 4.52.2, disable my licence and I got the same behaviour.
My understanding is there is something wrong with this 10min try with non licensed version ?

Thanks in advance,

Thierry

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Thierry,