IC7300 via DXCommander: any way to specify digital mode?

jrpascucci@...

No big thing, but is there any way to coerce multipsk not to switch back to regular LSB/USB and/or default to LSB-D/USB-D?

I happen to be using it via DXCommander, if that helps in any way - I poked around for a bit, and didn't find a solution.

Thanks,

JRP/KC1MNC

Andrew OBrien

I think that is via a setting in Commander

Andy K3UK

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

I think that is via a setting in Commander

+ MultiPSK is responsible for setting the desired transceiver mode via Commander.

73,

Dave, AA6YQ

Andrew O'Brien

That Dave guy might know a little about Commander and Multipsk.

:)

Andy

+ AA6YQ comments below

--
Andy

Without Commander connected, it is implicitly considered that the received acoustic sound is an USB modulation.

With Commander connected, it depends on the mode but the most common is USB. It is not possible to change the default modulation (except in the Frequencies.TXT file).

Click on the “QRGs” button to see the default modulation for the mode.

No big thing, but is there any way to coerce multipsk not to switch back to regular LSB/USB and/or default to LSB-D/USB-D?

I happen to be using it via DXCommander, if that helps in any way - I poked around for a bit, and didn't find a solution.

Thanks,

JRP/KC1MNC

Philip

Update your 7300 to the new firmware V1.40, and setup a profile for Multipsk
G7JUR