IC7300 via DXCommander: any way to specify digital mode?

jrpascucci@...

No big thing, but is there any way to coerce multipsk not to switch back to regular LSB/USB and/or default to LSB-D/USB-D?

I happen to be using it via DXCommander, if that helps in any way - I poked around for a bit, and didn't find a solution.

Thanks,

JRP/KC1MNC

Andrew OBrien

I think that is via a setting in Commander

Andy K3UK

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ MultiPSK is responsible for setting the desired transceiver mode via Commander.

Dave, AA6YQ

Andrew O'Brien

That Dave guy might know a little about Commander and Multipsk.

:)

Andy

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 11:06 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

+ MultiPSK is responsible for setting the desired transceiver mode via Commander.

Dave, AA6YQ

--
Andy

Patrick Lindecker

Hello,

Without Commander connected, it is implicitly considered that the received acoustic sound is an USB modulation.

With Commander connected, it depends on the mode but the most common is USB. It is not possible to change the default modulation (except in the Frequencies.TXT file).

Click on the “QRGs” button to see the default modulation for the mode.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de jrpascucci via groups.io
Envoyé : lundi 29 mars 2021 04:09
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] IC7300 via DXCommander: any way to specify digital mode?

No big thing, but is there any way to coerce multipsk not to switch back to regular LSB/USB and/or default to LSB-D/USB-D?

I happen to be using it via DXCommander, if that helps in any way - I poked around for a bit, and didn't find a solution.

Thanks,

JRP/KC1MNC

Philip

Update your 7300 to the new firmware V1.40, and setup a profile for Multipsk 
G7JUR