libacars 2.1.3

bob schippacase

For Mike Simpson

Can the libacars 2.1.3 program just be copied over
the previous version used in Display VDL2?

Only using Multipsk and Display VDL2.

Thank you
Bob

agene

Hi Bob,

Funnily enough, I was just testing that yesterday. It seems like it works OK but I don't have any VDL2 recent logs to test it with. Virtually no international airlines now fly into Australia due bans with Covid19 so all I can test it on are Qantas and Virgin Australia aircraft which use fairly small sets of vdl2 data.

bob schippacase

I will check it as well. Would you like some of my QSO
files to use? I’m near PHL and have some LAX SFO IAD
files also.
Thanks for your quick response

agene

Hi Bob,

Yes, a couple of up to date QSO files will help me in testing this. Please send as attachments to:-
virtualtrains at tpg dot com dot au

Thanks

bob schippacase

Hi Mike

Tried here with copy over version but no luck
Didn’t decode anything. May be due to the way I copied
the files. I did see suggested to be run separated from
previous version but haven’t tried that yet.
Any luck with you?