No Sound Card

John Barnett

Hi, When I start Multipsk I get a popup saying no sound card. I have attached the two popups I get when starting the program.

PC spec.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz
8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Pro

Thanks.
John.

Steve Rose

Check Configuration setting  at Startup......Sound Card Input....Sound Card  Output....select your sound input etc
73
Steve

John Barnett

Hi, how am I to do this when the program does not start?

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 11:33, Steve Rose <stevesden1@...> wrote:
Check Configuration setting  at Startup......Sound Card Input....Sound Card  Output....select your sound input etc
73
Steve

Patrick Lindecker

Hello John,

Connect a jack to your sound card input, so as Windows can "see" a sound card working.

Hi, When I start Multipsk I get a popup saying no sound card. I have attached the two popups I get when starting the program.

PC spec.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz
8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 10 Pro

Thanks.
John.

John Barnett

The sound card is working OK with Airspy SDR and SDR Console. So nothing wrong with it or Windows.

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 14:24, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:
Hello John,

Connect a jack to your sound card input, so as Windows can "see" a sound card working.

Hi, When I start Multipsk I get a popup saying no sound card. I have attached the two popups I get when starting the program.

PC spec.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz   3.41 GHz
8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 10 Pro

Thanks.
John.

Patrick Lindecker

John,

The message « No sound card” comes from Windows and is relayed by Multipsk. Either a jack is not plugged in the input or the sound card has been deactivated.