Topics

Multipsk won't restore from task bar - Multipsk test version 2

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Hugh and all,

This test version 2 adds the manual “Minimize” command Minimize_min.png , at the top of the Form, to the right of the level display. It don’t know if this one will solve this problem of minimized/restored Form on Windows 10 Professional, but it will be worth to test: http://f6cte.free.fr/MULTIPSK_4_45_1_test_version_2.zip

Paste this address in your Internet Explorer or equivalent. Download the file.
Extract the ZIP file and replace the “official” Multipsk.exe with this test version. Before, make a copy of the “official” Multipsk.exe, in case of. It is also proposed new help manuals (chm files).

Thanks for reports on this forum.

Kimden: tony paulino <tonypaulino2@...>
Tarih: 26.02.2021 16:17 (GMT+03:00)
Alıcı: multipsk@groups.io

Hi Patrick I have Windows 10 Pro
64 bit. With all appdate
Thank you

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021, 6:01 AM Patrick Lindecker, <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Mike,

>No problem here with Windows 10 pro.

TKS. Is your Windows 10 Pro associated with a 32 or a 64 bits processor?

No problem here with Windows 10 pro. Minimized from normal screen to bottom of main screen. And it can be restored with no problem using either the Restore or Full Screen buttons.

Hello Mike,

TKS. So not all the Windows 10 Pro 64 bits systems cause problems with Multipsk. Do you start Multipsk in a certain compatibility?

My O/S is Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit system