Topics

Multipsk won't restore from task bar

Utility World (Hugh Stegman)

Windows 10:

Here's the problem. If I click on the little line that minimizes Multipsk to the task bar, it will not restore again. If I try, I get another instance of the program instead of restoring the one I was in.

I can deal with this, but I still wonder if there's a way to fix it.

-hugh

Tiziano Gmail

I confirm, same problem for my with Windows 10

Tiziano - De Ik3cob

Il giorno 24 feb 2021, alle ore 02:35, Utility World (Hugh Stegman) <utilityworld@...> ha scritto:

Windows 10:

Here's the problem. If I click on the little line that minimizes Multipsk to the task bar, it will not restore again. If I try, I get another instance of the program instead of restoring the one I was in.

I can deal with this, but I still wonder if there's a way to fix it.

-hugh

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Hugh and Tiziano,

I tested in a Window 10 familial PC here. Here what I see, if I click on the reduction dash:

Reduction.jpg

If I click on either of the left square, it comes back to the normal format (it is the same behavior on Vista).

Don’t you have Windows 10 Professional, which seems to have a particular working?

Here's the problem. If I click on the little line that minimizes Multipsk to the task bar, it will not restore again. If I try, I get another instance of the program instead of restoring the one I was in.

I can deal with this, but I still wonder if there's a way to fix it.

-hugh

Ary

No problems here on Win8.1 and Win10

Ary

Op 24-2-2021 om 07:05:52 uur schreef Tiziano Gmail <tiziano.pattaro@...>:

I confirm, same problem for my with Windows 10

Tiziano - De Ik3cob

Il giorno 24 feb 2021, alle ore 02:35, Utility World (Hugh Stegman) <utilityworld@...> ha scritto:

Windows 10:

Here's the problem. If I click on the little line that minimizes Multipsk to the task bar, it will not restore again. If I try, I get another instance of the program instead of restoring the one I was in.

I can deal with this, but I still wonder if there's a way to fix it.

-hugh

Utility World (Hugh Stegman)

Yes, I have Professional.

-hugh

On 2/24/2021 11:40 AM, Patrick Lindecker wrote:

Hello Hugh and Tiziano,

I tested in a Window 10 familial PC here. Here what I see, if I click on the reduction dash:

Reduction.jpg

If I click on either of the left square, it comes back to the normal format (it is the same behavior on Vista).

Don’t you have Windows 10 Professional, which seems to have a particular working?

Here's the problem. If I click on the little line that minimizes Multipsk to the task bar, it will not restore again. If I try, I get another instance of the program instead of restoring the one I was in.

I can deal with this, but I still wonder if there's a way to fix it.

-hugh

Rich O.

I also have Win10 Pro.  Same behavior.

Rich

On Feb 24, 2021, at 3:58 PM, Utility World (Hugh Stegman) <utilityworld@...> wrote:

Yes, I have Professional.

-hugh

On 2/24/2021 11:40 AM, Patrick Lindecker wrote:

Hello Hugh and Tiziano,

I tested in a Window 10 familial PC here. Here what I see, if I click on the reduction dash:

<image001.jpg>

If I click on either of the left square, it comes back to the normal format (it is the same behavior on Vista).

Don’t you have Windows 10 Professional, which seems to have a particular working?

Here's the problem. If I click on the little line that minimizes Multipsk to the task bar, it will not restore again. If I try, I get another instance of the program instead of restoring the one I was in.

I can deal with this, but I still wonder if there's a way to fix it.

-hugh

G4UMW

I use Win 10 Pro, 64 bit. When I minimise MultiPSK it minimises to the bottom left-hand corner of the desktop and can be restored from there without problem.

Rob/G4UMW

Here's the problem. If I click on the little line that minimizes Multipsk to the task bar, it will not restore again. If I try, I get another instance of the program instead of restoring the one I was in.

I can deal with this, but I still wonder if there's a way to fix it.

-hugh

Bob

On 25/02/2021 9:00:17 AM, G4UMW (g4umw@hotmail.co.uk) wrote:
I use Win 10 Pro, 64 bit. When I minimise MultiPSK it minimises to the bottom left-hand corner of the desktop and can be restored from there without problem.
Rob/G4UMW
Exactly. MultiPSK has never, ever minimized/restored from the task bar like most Windows programs. It takes some getting used to because it disappears behind other running applications if they're not sized accordingly to prevent it being covered over.

Kalle

Good evening

same here, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

73
Kalle
--
Grid: JO31CB
SDRPlay RSPduo - MegActive MA305FT - SkyScan MKII - several decoder