Water Fall screen

Glenn Blum

IS it possible to make the waterfall screen taller?

Glenn Blum

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Glenn,

If you click on the « High » button (to the right of the waterfall), it will make the waterfall a bit taller.

IS it possible to make the waterfall screen taller?

Glenn Blum

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Glenn Blum

Patrick,

Thank you. I already had that selected but I wanted to double the waterfall height.

Thanks,

Glenn

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

If you click on the « High » button (to the right of the waterfall), it will make the waterfall a bit taller.

IS it possible to make the waterfall screen taller?

Glenn Blum

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Glenn,

I will add a large waterfall (x4 the basic height).

If you click on the « High » button (to the right of the waterfall), it will make the waterfall a bit taller.

IS it possible to make the waterfall screen taller?

Glenn Blum

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Glenn Blum

Thank you very much. I watch the activity in the waterfall and bigger is better.