7730KHz 21_02_2021 - KIWISDR & MULTIPSK - WRMI-SWR - Multipsk works fine !!!

George Konstantopoulos (Mobile)

7730KHz 21_02_2021 - KIWISDR & MULTIPSK - WRMI-SWR - MultiPsk works fine !!!

73s
George Konstantopoulos
SY1COP

Patrick Lindecker

Hello George,

Can you explain us your configuration and the transmission monitored,  as you seem to be in Greece listening a Kiwisdr (SDR receiver) in USA (via the  WEB ?), receiving art transmissions ☺, which is not common on SW.