From: multipsk@groups.io <multipsk@groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Rose
Sent: 20 February 2021 11:12
To: multipsk@groups.io
Subject: [multipsk] UK NDB

Hi all.....been off  receiving for many months....are   UK NDB's  still transmiting?
73
Steve

Paul Gulliver

Steve,

This list is about a year old, I doubt if much has changed since then

Paul

On 20/02/2021 at 11:12, Steve Rose <stevesden1@...> wrote:
Hi all.....been off  receiving for many months....are   UK NDB's  still transmiting?
73
Steve

David J Taylor

On 20/02/2021 11:12, Steve Rose wrote:
Hi all.....been off  receiving for many months....are   UK NDB's  still transmiting?
73
Steve
Steve,

I just checked and the Edinburgh ones are working EDN and UW. They are pretty weak here but that's likely thw antenna and QRN!

Are there any others I might be able to hear?

David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv