Malfunction CAT Frequencies above 4162MHz #multipsk #commander

df6dbf@...

Hello Folks,
Multipsk 4.45 cant handle Frequencies above 4162MHz. Using here SDR-Console and DXLab Commander. The Commander gets the correct Frequency from SDR-Console. Transverter Functions are off. Under 4162 MHz the readings of the Frequency are equal. If you tune higher the Frequency display in Multipsk stop counting.

Examined this on QO-100.

Its maybe nice to have a Function to substract 8089.5MHz to get the correct TX frequency in the 13cm Band for logging.

73s Holger, DF6DBF

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Holger,

The frequency on Multipsk is carried by a DWORD (integer on 32 bits), which explains this behavior.

I’ll add, in my wishes list, the possibility to go beyond 4.2 GHz.