Kenwood TM-V71 and Multipsk

Delta-Tech

Dear all.

I use an ICOM IC-7300 with Multipsk + Commander and that is perfect!!

I have also a Kenwood TM-V71 for 2 meter / 70 cm and I will use Multipsk + Commander for this set. Is this possible?

On the backside of the set, there are two connectors: “Data” and “PC”.

Best 73

Marcel Tuerlings, PE1LUP

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Marcel,

To be sure about the possible link between Commander and Kenwood TM-V71, of course the best would be to ask to the DXLab forum.

The interface between Multipsk and Commander is independent.

However if someone has some feedback to give to Marcel, it will be welcome.