Registration code working under Linux with Wine?

Jef

Dear all,

I have MULTIPSK working under Linux Mint 20 Ulyana and Wine (Win7). I can send and decode SSTV, RTTY ...
When I contacted Patrick to buy a licence key, Patrick F6CTE suggested to me to ask this question in this forum.
So has anyone issues with the licence key working correctly under a Linux "Mint 20 Ulyana an Wine (Win7)" configuration?

73!
Jef
ON8NT

Patrick Lindecker

Hello to all,

Normally, it might work, but I’m not sure having never used a Linux PC. So if someone uses the Multipsk user key under Wine on a PC Linux, PSE could you tell us if it works as expected.

What is quite sure is that the direct interfaces with SdR, the different interfaces with DXLAB (Commander, DXKeeper…), with Google-Earth and DXAtlas  must not work.

I have MULTIPSK working under Linux Mint 20 Ulyana and Wine (Win7). I can send and decode SSTV, RTTY ...
When I contacted Patrick to buy a licence key, Patrick F6CTE suggested to me to ask this question in this forum.
So has anyone issues with the licence key working correctly under a Linux "Mint 20 Ulyana an Wine (Win7)" configuration?

73!
Jef
ON8NT

Pertti (OH2HTN)

Hello,

I have earlier used Multipsk with Ubuntu (14.04)+wine and it was working well and there was no problem on licence key.
Now I have windows just because Patrick mentioned, direct SDR seemed not to work.
73
Pertti/OH2HTN

Patrick Lindecker kirjoitti 2.2.2021 00:03:

Hello to all,
Normally, it might work, but I’m not sure having never used a Linux
PC. So if someone uses the Multipsk user key under Wine on a PC Linux,
PSE could you tell us if it works as expected.
What is quite sure is that the direct interfaces with SdR, the
different interfaces with DXLAB (Commander, DXKeeper…), with
Google-Earth and DXAtlas must not work.
I have MULTIPSK working under Linux Mint 20 Ulyana and Wine (Win7). I
can send and decode SSTV, RTTY ...
When I contacted Patrick to buy a licence key, Patrick F6CTE suggested
to me to ask this question in this forum.
So has anyone issues with the licence key working correctly under a
Linux "Mint 20 Ulyana an Wine (Win7)" configuration?
73!
Jef
ON8NT

Patrick Lindecker

Thanks Pertti for about the user key under Wine. It's better to have a real report.

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Jef
Envoy : lundi 1 f vrier 2021 15:25 : multipsk@groups.io Objet :
[multipsk] Registration code working under Linux with Wine?

Dear all,

I have MULTIPSK working under Linux Mint 20 Ulyana and Wine (Win7). I
can send and decode SSTV, RTTY ...
When I contacted Patrick to buy a licence key, Patrick F6CTE suggested
to me to ask this question in this forum.
So has anyone issues with the licence key working correctly under a
Linux "Mint 20 Ulyana an Wine (Win7)" configuration?

73!
Jef
ON8NT

Jef

TNX Pertti & Patrick!

I will take the risk! which is minimal...

I use MULTIPSK on my IC-7300 & IC-9700,  not with the right frequency indication, I have to do this manually, but the decoding and sending is working fine...

The ports are COM33 & COM34...

I can't get MMSSTV working: it only receive, but no transmitting.... the maximum port is COM16, that is probably the reason...

73!

Jef

ON8NT

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Jef
Envoy  : lundi 1 f vrier 2021 15:25   : multipsk@groups.io Objet :
[multipsk] Registration code working under Linux with Wine?

Dear all,

I have MULTIPSK working under Linux Mint 20 Ulyana and Wine (Win7). I
can send and decode SSTV, RTTY ...
When I contacted Patrick to buy a licence key, Patrick F6CTE suggested
to me to ask this question in this forum.
So has anyone issues with the licence key working correctly under a
Linux "Mint 20 Ulyana an Wine (Win7)" configuration?

73!
Jef
ON8NT

Jef