Win4YaesuSuite and Win4IcomSuite

Bill VE3MRX

Question.  Is Multipsk compatable with Win4YaesuSuite?
Anybody have any good or bad experiences?
Thankyou de VE3MRX Bill

Andrew OBrien

Yes . Running Multipsk as a third party app in Win4suite is simple. There are a number of ways to do it but what I do is configure Win4suite to run DXLab Commander, and Multipsk automatically interfaces with Commander under Win4suite control . You don’t have to do it this way but since Commander is also supported as a “radio” in WSJTX it allows me to run both Multipsk and WSJTX at the same time . Commander and its DXlab companion ,DxKeeper , allows me to then seamlessly log QSOs from Multipsk or WSJTX.

Andy

On Jan 29, 2021, at 9:10 AM, Bill VE3MRX <warubenstein@gmail.com> wrote:

Question. Is Multipsk compatable with Win4YaesuSuite?
Anybody have any good or bad experiences?
Thankyou de VE3MRX Bill

Bill VE3MRX

thanks Andrew, will give it a try