#Beginner #Beginner

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Hello,
Can somebody please tell me the exact settings required for linking Multipsk VDL2 to my radio-receiver AR8600-
or point out to me a suitable link containing this information ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards

To connect a receiver, you must simply connect an AF output to the sound card input of your PC. Then you have to select this sound card on the “Sound-card (input)” command of the Configuration screen menu.

Of course, you will be limited to the small bandwidth modes (so no VDL2, LRPT, RDS…).