Feature Request: Airspy Spyserver Client

BGNLouie

Hello Patrick,

Would you have the time and energy to look into adding support to use a remote SpyServer as an IQ/Audio source?
i run 3 of them in my network as the Raspberry Pi is installed remotely (on the roof) and my only way of communicating is either using VirtualHere USB over IP (slow over Wifi) or SDR# to connect to SpyServer then stream sound over to MultiPSK through a Virtual Audio cable.

This Project here should help with the specifics of establishing the connection and communicating with a SpyServer: https://github.com/sam210723/spyclient

I own a license to MultiPSK and would be happy to pay something for your time!!

Please make it happen :)

Thank you!

As far that I know, there is no simple (and standard) TCP/IP interface as for RTL/SDR and SDRplay, so no possibility to interface easily Airspy receivers with Multipsk and other programs.

Spyclient is for people using Pithon 3 under Linux…another world.

Would you have the time and energy to look into adding support to use a remote SpyServer as an IQ/Audio source?
i run 3 of them in my network as the Raspberry Pi is installed remotely (on the roof) and my only way of communicating is either using VirtualHere USB over IP (slow over Wifi) or SDR# to connect to SpyServer then stream sound over to MultiPSK through a Virtual Audio cable.

This Project here should help with the specifics of establishing the connection and communicating with a SpyServer: https://github.com/sam210723/spyclient

I own a license to MultiPSK and would be happy to pay something for your time!!

Please make it happen :)

Thank you!

BGNLouie

I agree with you, but i meant the code of the spyclient in python shows the communication protocol that allow you to receive a signal from a spyserver, just like you would from rtl_tcp which works out of the box in MultiPSK
i hope you see what i mean.

Louie

Patrick Lindecker

Louie,

I see what you mean, extracting the code and converting it in Pascal (supposing that it could be legal). There would be possible but an ordeal. Unfortunatly, there is no chance that I lose my time on this.