Topics

Test version 5 of the Multipsk version 4.43.1 - Improvement of the EGC decoding + List of frequencies on Multipsk

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Tseug,

Yes this corresponds to my list (in more precise).

More generally, about frequencies:

Click on the button "QRG" to get all the more or less HF used frequencies.

Click also on “Mode” and “Frequencies used” (for more information about frequencies).

You have also the frequencies used by the Multipsk “Satellites” window, in the “SATELLITES_FREQUENCIES.TXT” file. For example, for EGC (// are comments):

//EGC

//Hervé 14/12/18 + 06/02/19 - Fred 01/02/19

4-F3 EGC 1537.7000

3-F5 EGC 1541.4500

4-F1 EGC 1541.4500

4A-F4 EGC 1537.1000