Topics

SdRPlay RSPDX - Interface with Multipsk

Patrick Lindecker

Hello to all,

I saw in another forum, that the SDRplay technicians have issued a new version of “TCP SERVER V.1.1” (7th April 2020), which can be interfaced with Multipsk. This new program can be downloaded here: https://www.sdrplay.com/software/SDRplay_RSP_TCP_1.1_API3.07_Windows.zip

It would be necessary to start the “TCP SERVER V.1.1” before Multipsk.

mike agner

i have added this information to the wiki. It remains to be seen if this new server changes any of the instructions.  They can be found at

https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Connect_the_SDRPlay_RSPs_via_TCP_IP_to_Multipsk

Mike

Patrick Lindecker

Nice Mike. It misses only that the new version 1.1 permits  the RSPDX model to interface with Multipsk (which was not possible with the version 1.0).

A confirmation will be welcome…