Topics

Multipsk 2 year anniversary of this group. #MultipskNEWS

Andrew OBrien

February 10th marks the second anniversary of this group's move to the GroupsIO platform. It was a difficult period moving from Yahoo after losing access to the Yahoo group as our original group owner was incapacitated by illness.  We have steadily climbed back towards the high membership mark that we had.  Nearly 800 members now.  Thanks to Gary and others for helping out with maintaining the group.  Thanks also to Patrick for his patience and his coding expertise
Andy K3UK

Already two years…time goes by so fast !

Thanks to Gary and to all the persons maintaining the group, and also thanks to Andy!