Topics

MultiPSK timestamp setting

DL1DXX

Hello all

I was playing with my Elad and the SDR V3 Console. I made a few minutes record and took this as playback

with MultiPSK. Example here was 2187,5 kHz DSC. All running fine.

But MultiPSK take the time from my PC during the decoding but this is of course not the time of the reception.

Original reception:  1156 UTC - playback decoding was half an hour later and so the decoding says 12:26 in the timestamp.

So how can I say MultiPSK, that it should take the time from the recorded I/O stream? Possible?

Please look attached picture.

Thanks for any help - vy 73, Andy DL1DXX

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Andy,

RR for all. No it is not possible. The time of decoding is taken from the PC clock.

Note that several (and rare) modes transmit the time information, so in their case there is no such problem.

I was playing with my Elad and the SDR V3 Console. I made a few minutes record and took this as playback

with MultiPSK. Example here was 2187,5 kHz DSC. All running fine.

But MultiPSK take the time from my PC during the decoding but this is of course not the time of the reception.

Original reception:  1156 UTC - playback decoding was half an hour later and so the decoding says 12:26 in the timestamp.

So how can I say MultiPSK, that it should take the time from the recorded I/O stream? Possible?

Please look attached picture.

Thanks for any help - vy 73, Andy DL1DXX

DL1DXX

Hello Patrick

oki-doki, thanks for info. So I will have to do it manually.

vy 73, Andy - DL1DXX