How do I do unproto mode in ALE? #ALE #multipsk

Patrick Lindecker

Hello,

>Please consider re-adding this feature again in the future.

This mode was not used at all, and moreover, it made complex the ALE modes family. So I separated conventional ALE from ARQ FAE and removed Unproto. It’s definitive.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de benhut1@...
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 11:54
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] How do I do unproto mode in ALE? #ALE #multipsk

That's very unfortunate. I really liked that feature. I used it (along with other modes) frequently for my own experiments (not even in ham radio) via sound card communication, sometimes over just a wire from computer, and other times over a laser beam from one computer to a photo diode on another computer. Please consider re-adding this feature again in the future.

benhut1@...

That's very unfortunate. I really liked that feature. I used it (along with other modes) frequently for my own experiments (not even in ham radio) via sound card communication, sometimes over just a wire from computer, and other times over a laser beam from one computer to a photo diode on another computer. Please consider re-adding this feature again in the future.

Patrick Lindecker

Hello,

Unproto was not used at all. It has been removed from the 4.34 Multipsk. I will not put it back.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de benhut1@...
Envoyé : lundi 15 juillet 2019 09:24
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] How do I do unproto mode in ALE? #ALE #multipsk

I used to be able to activate unproto mode which would bypass ARQ mode, and would also bypass some of the more advanced unconnected modes of ALE, and let me use ALE like a normal digital mode like RTTY45. That feature is missing now. Or else I just can't find it in the new version of the software. Please tell me how to find it, if it still exists. If it doesn't still exist, please put it back in.

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com

benhut1@...

I used to be able to activate unproto mode which would bypass ARQ mode, and would also bypass some of the more advanced unconnected modes of ALE, and let me use ALE like a normal digital mode like RTTY45. That feature is missing now. Or else I just can't find it in the new version of the software. Please tell me how to find it, if it still exists. If it doesn't still exist, please put it back in.