Topics

EGC decoding improvement - Multipsk test version 6

Patrick Lindecker

Hello to all,

Here is the Multipsk test version 6 which improves EGC decoding : http://f6cte.free.fr/MULTIPSK_4_39_1_test_version_6.zip

Paste this address in your Internet Explorer or equivalent. Download the file.
First, make a copy of the your Multipsk folder, in case of…

Extract the Multipsk.exe file (+ manual files + files for interfaces) and replace the “official” Multipsk.exe (+ manual files) with these test version files.

This test version decodes BD/BE messages and reassembles them (apparently always in messages packets B1 or B2). All the unknown messages EGC are decoded except the “85” one which remains a mystery.

I added a packet selection “Urgencies with position” but I did not decode Urgencies messages so I have not been able to test this function: display of the urgencies messages with indication of the position on the world map (with a red dash). So thanks for reports about this function.

I added, for information, the number of the decoded frame (there is a new one each 8.64 s).

The EGC frequencies are:

4-F3 EGC 1537.7000

3-F5 EGC 1541.4500

4-F1 EGC 1541.4500

4A-F4 EGC 1537.1000

Fred Albertson

Hi Patrick,

TV6 installed and working nicely.  Thank you,

Fred

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Fred,

>TV6 installed and working nicely.  Thank you,
Nice, but it is not the final version as I just see that the Urgencies function does not work (I just received  an Urgency message and the boat in difficulties is shown in plain Finland…).