Topics

MultiPSK and DISPLAY LAUNCHER #aero

Operarore1426

Hi, Patrick,
I did that. On Display lancher instead I have to select the MultiPSK patch with the right QSO folder?

Il giorno dom 9 giu 2019 alle ore 23:34 Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> ha scritto:

Maurizio,

There is no more that what was said by Mike:

In MultiPSK, click on the QSO button and click 'Regular back-up' in the bottom left corner and set the time there to 20 sec.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Operarore1426
Envoyé : dimanche 9 juin 2019 23:19
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] MultiPSK and DISPLAY LAUNCHER #aero

Hi Patrik

thanks a lot for informations

What parameters and where should I put them on MultiPSK to get the data back to Display Luncher?

Regard, Maurizio

Il giorno dom 9 giu 2019 alle ore 23:10 Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> ha scritto:

Hello Paul and Mauricio,

As said by Mike, the TCP/IP link is no more used, so there is no link between Multipsk and Display-Launcher. Display-Launcher uses the QSO files.

patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Paul Gulliver
Envoyé : dimanche 9 juin 2019 19:53

Sorry, I mis-understood, I thought you had Multipsk working and decoding but unable to link to Display Launcher.

Perhaps Patrick will come up and help you

Paul

On 09/06/2019 at 18:37, Operarore1426 <operatore1426@...> wrote:

I'm trying. I reinstall the program and try again. From MultiPSK no TCP port? I enclose the MultiPSK setup
Regards, Maurizio

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com

Operarore1426

Thanks for the valuable information. I reinstall it as told by you.
Good listening
73's Maurizio

Il giorno lun 10 giu 2019 alle ore 01:51 MadMike <virtualtrains@...> ha scritto:
Hi Maurizio,

1. Display-Launcher should NOT be installed in c:\program files (x86) - due to Windows 10 security features, some options in Display-Launcher will not work if in that folder. I suggest you place it somewhere like C:\Radio Utilities\Display-Launcher

2. Your options file paths should only show paths to MultiPSK\QSO folders. Do not include the Display launcher paths in the file paths.

Regards, Mike Simpson
South Penrith, NSW, Australia

MadMike

Hi Maurizio,

1. Display-Launcher should NOT be installed in c:\program files (x86) - due to Windows 10 security features, some options in Display-Launcher will not work if in that folder. I suggest you place it somewhere like C:\Radio Utilities\Display-Launcher

2. Your options file paths should only show paths to MultiPSK\QSO folders. Do not include the Display launcher paths in the file paths.

Regards, Mike Simpson

Patrick Lindecker

Maurizio,

There is no more that what was said by Mike:

In MultiPSK, click on the QSO button and click 'Regular back-up' in the bottom left corner and set the time there to 20 sec.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Operarore1426
Envoyé : dimanche 9 juin 2019 23:19

Hi Patrik

What parameters and where should I put them on MultiPSK to get the data back to Display Luncher?

Regard, Maurizio

Il giorno dom 9 giu 2019 alle ore 23:10 Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> ha scritto:

Hello Paul and Mauricio,

As said by Mike, the TCP/IP link is no more used, so there is no link between Multipsk and Display-Launcher. Display-Launcher uses the QSO files.

patrick

Sorry, I mis-understood, I thought you had Multipsk working and decoding but unable to link to Display Launcher.

Paul

I'm trying. I reinstall the program and try again. From MultiPSK no TCP port? I enclose the MultiPSK setup
Regards, Maurizio

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com

Operarore1426

Hi Patrik
Regard, Maurizio

Hello Paul and Mauricio,

patrick

Paul

Regards, Maurizio

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Paul and Mauricio,

patrick

Paul

Regards, Maurizio

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Operarore1426

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 07:52 PM, Paul Gulliver wrote:
Ok Thanks a lot Paul

Paul Gulliver

Paul

Regards, Maurizio

Operarore1426

Regards, Maurizio

Paul Gulliver

Yes, if you only have one copy of Multipsk running then only one entry in the log file

Paul

On 09/06/2019 at 18:21, Operarore1426 <operatore1426@...> wrote:
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the info. Then only one line working with only one copy of MultiPSK. Quite right?
Now I try
Regards, Maurizio

Operarore1426

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the info. Then only one line working with only one copy of MultiPSK. Quite right?
Now I try
Regards, Maurizio

Paul Gulliver

Hi Maurizio,
Looking at the screen shot you attached line 2 looks wrong to me. If you have multiple copies of MultiPSK running then each line in the log path should point to the correct QSO folder
For expample:

1- C:/MULTIPSK/QSO
2- C:/MULTIPSK_2/QSO
3- C:/MULTIPSK_3/QSO

Unless you have a log file in the Display launcher folder I think line 2 should be deleted

This is the way I have my system set up when receiving VDL2 messages via MultiPSK

Paul

On 09/06/2019 at 17:59, Operarore1426 <operatore1426@...> wrote:
Hi Mike,  I've tried but Display Launcher doesn't work
You could tell me what is set up the path (s) in my MultiPSK Log folders in the options menu?
I attach my set up path, is that correct?

Regard, Maurizio
Rome Coast, Italy

Il giorno ven 7 giu 2019 alle ore 01:06 MadMike <virtualtrains@...> ha scritto:
Hi Maurizio,

The only way that Display Launcher gets data from MultiPSK in the latest version is via the MultiPSK QSO files.
In MultiPSK, click on the QSO button and click 'Regular back-up' in the bottom left corner and set the time there to 20 sec
In your Display Launcher module make sure you have correctly set up the path(s) to your MultiPSK\Log folders in the options menu.
Then your Display Launcher will read the appropriate data from MultiPSK.

I have not recently used this with direct connection from my RSP2 to MultiPSK, normally I connect my RSP2 via SDRuno to MultiPSK to read the data

Regards, Mike Simpson

Operarore1426

Hi Mike,  I've tried but Display Launcher doesn't work
You could tell me what is set up the path (s) in my MultiPSK Log folders in the options menu?
I attach my set up path, is that correct?

Regard, Maurizio
Rome Coast, Italy

Il giorno ven 7 giu 2019 alle ore 01:06 MadMike <virtualtrains@...> ha scritto:
Hi Maurizio,

The only way that Display Launcher gets data from MultiPSK in the latest version is via the MultiPSK QSO files.
In MultiPSK, click on the QSO button and click 'Regular back-up' in the bottom left corner and set the time there to 20 sec
In your Display Launcher module make sure you have correctly set up the path(s) to your MultiPSK\Log folders in the options menu.

I have not recently used this with direct connection from my RSP2 to MultiPSK, normally I connect my RSP2 via SDRuno to MultiPSK to read the data

Regards, Mike Simpson

Operarore1426

Hi thanks so much 
Maurizio 

----------------------------------------
Send from Gmail mobile

Il sab 8 giu 2019, 1:01 AM MadMike <virtualtrains@...> ha scritto:
Hi Maurizio,

If you install multiple copies of MultiPSK, one for each frequency, then you can feed them all to a single copy of Display Launcher via Virtual Audio Cable, 

Regards, Mike Simpson

MadMike

Hi Maurizio,

If you install multiple copies of MultiPSK, one for each frequency, then you can feed them all to a single copy of Display Launcher via Virtual Audio Cable, 

Regards, Mike Simpson

Operarore1426

Hi, Mike
thanks for the complete answer.
Tomorrow I try to follow your instructions and let you know

MultiPSK use with AIRSPY HF +
Does Display Launcher work on all HD DSC frequencies or one at a time?
Regard, Maurizio

Operarore1426

Hi Mike,
thans a lot for the complete answere.
Tommow try and  let you know

I use MultiPSK with AIRSPY HF + 

Regards, Maurizio

MadMike

Hi Maurizio,

Regards, Mike Simpson

Operarore1426

Goodmorning everyone. I'm new here. SWL of Rome. Would you know how to set Display Launcher with MultiPSK for DSC decoding?
Have I read that you need to put a TCP port number from MultiPSK?
Thanks for your help.
Maurizio