Topics

RSID FUNCTION #RSID

David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD

GREETINGS GENTS...

I FUN MULTISPS AND FLDIGI ALL THE TIME.  MY PROBLEM IS MULTIPSK SEEMS A LOT MORE SENSETIVE THAN FLDIGI ESPECIALLY ON OLIVIA/CONTESTIA.
DON'T KNOW OF ANY ADJUSTMENTS FOR MULTIPSK, BUT FLDIGI HAS QUITE A FEW.  WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR SETUPS FOR FLDIGI AND OLIVIA FOR MAX
SENSETIVITY.

WD4KPD@... OR GROUP REPLY OK.
CPY TO WINFLDIGI

DAVID

Patrick Lindecker

Hello David,

>I FUN MULTISPS AND FLDIGI ALL THE TIME.  MY PROBLEM IS MULTIPSK SEEMS A LOT MORE SENSETIVE THAN FLDIGI ESPECIALLY ON >OLIVIA/CONTESTIA.

There is certainly a problem of setup on Fldigi as I don’t think it might be less sensitive. Can someone indicate a forum for Fldigi users (as this forum is not the good one).

I FUN MULTISPS AND FLDIGI ALL THE TIME.  MY PROBLEM IS MULTIPSK SEEMS A LOT MORE SENSETIVE THAN FLDIGI ESPECIALLY ON OLIVIA/CONTESTIA.
DON'T KNOW OF ANY ADJUSTMENTS FOR MULTIPSK, BUT FLDIGI HAS QUITE A FEW.  WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR SETUPS FOR FLDIGI AND OLIVIA FOR MAX
SENSETIVITY.

WD4KPD@... OR GROUP REPLY OK.
CPY TO WINFLDIGI

DAVID