Topics

Test version not using VDL2 station list #aero

David Stark

Since I installed the test version of 4.38, MultiPSK no longer reads data from the VDL2 ground stations file.

-Dave, NF2G

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Dave,

I checked with the last version (4.38.2). There is no special problem.

Since I installed the test version of 4.38, MultiPSK no longer reads data from the VDL2 ground stations file.

-Dave, NF2G

James C Miller <Cameojcm@...>

Could someone share a map for multipsk that references just new York state USA
Thank you

On February 6, 2019, at 3:07 PM, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Dave,

I checked with the last version (4.38.2). There is no special problem.

Since I installed the test version of 4.38, MultiPSK no longer reads data from the VDL2 ground stations file.

-Dave, NF2G

David Stark

Is there a limitation on the size of the file?  Mine currently has over 500 lines.

Patrick Lindecker

>Is there a limitation on the size of the file?  Mine currently has over 500 lines.

The limit is 1000 lines in the last version, but it can be extended in the next versions,  in case of need.